minexpert is a program used to visualize and mine MS^n mass spectral data, like mass spectra.
The program has the following features::
- Open any number of mzML-formatted mass spec data files;
- The program computes the TIC chromatogram and the mz=ft(dt) color map if data are for an ion mobility mass spectrometry experiment;
- Any number of integrations (combinations) can be performed in any direction;
- Navigation through the data is intuitive, flexible yet powerful;
- Isotopic cluster calculations that can be configured to the finest detail.